Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow!

Dude, tomorrow I'm going to Disneyland with my sister, Kalanster & Novee! I am friggin' stoked!!!  

Seriously, I LOOOOOOVE Disneyland!!!  We'll be meeting with more of my family that's in from Australia! I'm so dang elated!!  The only thing that would make it PERFECT would be if Levi was coming with us. He makes everything so much more fun!  Oh well....a Disneyland trip for later.

I'm just hoping that we do both parks (Disneyland & California Adventure) because I LOVE LOVE LOVE CarsLand!!!  I could ride Mater's Junkyard Jamboree about 100 times because it's just that fun!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Just thinking about it all is making me SUPER EXCITED!!!  I hope we stay for the fireworks show, that's my favorite. Such sweet, sweet memories. ♥

Ok ok... I need to get back to work, or else someone's not going to Disneyland tomorrow.
Kid at heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...