Monday, December 2, 2013

As of late in late November 2013....

(Typed on Friday, Nov. 29)

Thanksgiving 2013


*Yesterday was Thanksgiving and man, was it OH. SO. DELICIOUS.!!!  I spent it with Levi and had so much fun!!  I'm so glad that he can cook and that he does it so well! Man, I'm so lucky!! I LOVE me some yams & marshmallows! OH YEAH!!! I've gotta say, Thanksgiving food is my fave!   Growing up, we didn't really eat traditional Thanksgiving food.  I think we'd have a Turkey, but we always made something Tongan or Hawaiian to go along with it.  Not too sure why, but man, I love me some Thanksgiving goodness!

*Levi and I went to Wal Mart on Thanksgiving night.  Man....I don't like shopping and this was kinda chaotic!  TONS of people!  I'm so thankful for online shopping!

*I didn't get to bed til almost 2am, this morning....only to wake up about 3 hours later.  Kinda brutal, I'm not gonna lie. Going in early to work didn't sound so smart anymore, when you're actually doing it.  Rough, I tell ya!  Then I worked a 12.5 hour shift to finish up on inventory...brutal. Luckily, I wasn't sleepy, but it sure was a very long day.

*I had a healthy serving of Humble Pie today, at work.  MotorMouth helped me out with an Excel formula that made my work A LOT easier!  Man, I was not ready for that! The rest of the evening was pleasant, which was nice.  

*Levi's Christmas gift came today and I'm glad he's so stoked for his Xbox One.  He actually let me play a lil and it was kinda fun.  I'm not really a fan of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as for Zoo Tycoon, that's a different story.....for later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...