Monday, December 2, 2013

Sometimes, apples are blue.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty ecstatic for my new phone to arrive this week!!!
I've been needing a new phone for a while, but I'm glad Santa Levi got me this new lil gem.  It'll arrive at my work, on Wednesday.  Looking back at last week, when Levi was anxiously awaiting his Xbox One, his excitement and daily tracking of his gift makes total sense.  
I've been wanting an Apple for a while, not for any hipster reason, but only for the InstaBooth app. 
Yep, an app.
I go crazy every time I hang with Hermanita, cause all I ever want to do is take InstaBooth pics!! It's pretty odd, I know, but I just have a thing for photo booths!! So much fun and a throwback to my pre-teen years!  
Anyways....so just 2 more days and I'll have this lil beauty and in my hot lil' hands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...