Sunday, December 22, 2013

The 12.22.13 Blog

*I can't believe that Christmas will be here in just 3 days!!  THREE DAYS!!!  Where has the time gone?!?! Where has this whole year flown off to??  I'm looking forward to Christmas, and then the days following it.  I can't believe it'll be the NEW YEAR next week!! Wow!!  

*I went to my ward today.  I've been avoiding it for the last several weeks, attending any other ward but that one.  It was nice to see some ol' familiar faces.  A couple weeks ago, the Bishop sent me an email to wish me well and see how I was doing.  I told him the reason why I've steered clear of the ward.  I was hurt from stuff a "friend" had said about me.  When the Bishop greeted me at church today, we had only a minute to talk and then he asked me "Have you forgiven that person?"  I wasn't expecting that.  I didn't know what to say!  It gave me a lot to think about on the way home.  I know we're always taught that we should forgive, but sometimes, I think we need to learn how to forgive. {more on that later....}

*So I got Christmas lumpia, today.  Super thoughtful!

*I'm stoked that my niece will be spending the week with us {my sister & I} in the office.  I miss seeing her & her brother (almost) everyday. 

*I watched the Chargers/Raiders game today.  It was a lil hard, but since it's something that Levi enjoys, I need to learn to enjoy it more.  Heaven knows how much he does for me, so it's the very least I could do for him.  Not like we need to do EVERYTHING together, but I sure do enjoy spending so much time with him.  GO BOLTS! {Man, this might be harder than I think.....I just don't like football.}

*Ok....it's gettin' late..... G'nite.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...