Sunday, March 9, 2014

Square Life: February/March

Life, via Instagram...
Finally tried the greatness which is Smashburger.  Oh man, seriously dig that place! And those fries are too good!

Enjoyed Sunday Brunch at Bali Hai restaurant today.  What a perfectly gorgeous day!  Fantastic views and SCRUMPTIOUS food!! I was so stuffed, I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day.  Did I mention it was DELISH!??!

I think I'm part Otter.  Poor Levi, I think I need to have a barrier sometimes.

Birch Aquarium - Beautiful fishes and aquatic life! 

I definitely need to frame this post card.  I love it so much!

Spent an evening with Hermanita eating Carne Asada Fries @ Lolita's in Bonita.  Probably the BEST Mexican food EVER! Their Chimichangas are AMAAAAZING!

I got this fortune on my one month mark! I had to chuckle to myself! 

I'm grateful for all the jobs I had up until this one, to teach me the things that I use daily.  
Nicolosi's in El Cajon... it was good the first time, but it sure as hell can't beat Filippi's! 

I felt like I was about 6 years old, using this at work.  

Did a lil shoppin' at Sprout's...couldn't help but chuckle at this sign. 

Had the opportunity to attend a baptism at my old ward.  How I wish I could turn back time because I miss ALL of my dear friends from CVYSA. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...