Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tutu.

Yesterday would have been my Tutu's (grandmother) birthday. She would have been 99 years young! :)  I think about her every day, mostly because I have this picture on my dresser to greet me:

It's been almost 11 years since she passed away.  I miss her voice, her scent and her leathery soft skin.  I look forward to the day I get to be in her presence again.  I miss her more than I can adequately express.  Since she and my Kuku lived in between Hawaii and Utah, I was use to long absences.  However, I know it will be a long time before I see her again, but just like my childhood, I know she still loves me and thinks about me...cause heaven knows I do the same each and every day.  
I love you, Tutu. Aloha mau no wau ia `oe.


\

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...