Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Birthday America!


Dude, I love this day!! This is one of my most favorite holidays.  I love everything it stands for and the opportunity it gives Americans to be a little more patriotic today.  How can this song not get you to hold your head up a little higher and be proud to be an American?! I love it!

Now if only I could find this lil gem, it would make the day so much better!
Don't assume that I'd only wear them today... I've been searching for these for the last 2 years! I would proudly wear them ALL. THE. TIME.!! I love them!
Anywhoooo... I need to start packing up my stuff and get going to the beach, I've got a tan awaiting me, family to see and BBQ'd corn on the cob waiting to be eatten! LOVE IT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!! MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...