Friday, July 25, 2014

NINE DAYS!!


How is the time flying by so SOOOOOOOOOOOO quickly?!?!? I feel like there's a lot to do and the time is just flying by so FAST!!
There's so much to blog about that I don't even know where to start...especially when it's now 12:02am and I should have been asleep over an hour ago.  It's so damn hot right now, I can't sleep in this heat!
What's on my mind.....

*Levi and I had my sister over for dinner and to hang out.  It was pretty great.  I think this is the most I've seen my sister in a week, since January.  

*My 2 oldest nephews came to visit and it was oh so nice having all my nephews and nieces in one place.  I love them all so much!!

*It was especially nice having Bub's wife here as well.  Heaven knows I didn't make it easy on her, while she was dating Bub.  I'm glad she understands that I was just overprotective.  My nephews haven't really just been nephews to me, I see them as my younger brothers sometimes.  I'm so grateful for them.  I'm also grateful to have Bub's wife in our family, as well.  Even though I gave her a hell of a time, she's always been so kind to me & my family.  I couldn't be any happier for Bub to have someone as caring as she, for eternity.

*My oldest nephew Simi got engaged on Tuesday.  I missed the proposal by a few minutes, but the video captured it nicely.  I hope he's genuinely happy.  Even though he's been here and we've spent some time together, I don't think I had a conversation with him, longer than 2 minutes.  I think I spoke with her just as long, too.  She seems nice, but perhaps we'll get a chance to talk a little longer than next time I come across her.

*I hate this heat.  It's just so miserable.  I will take the cold ANYTIME!!!  

*Ok, I'm getting tired and my eyelids are getting heavy.

G'nite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...