Saturday, July 19, 2014

T-minus TWO WEEKS!

Man, I'm so tired.  The last week and a half has been quite emotional which always takes a toll on my Meniere's Disease.  I hate it.  I hate when stress enters my life.  I'm glad that some people in my life understand what stress does to my Meniere's.
I had a pretty mean migraine on Wednesday.  I had my two computer screens switched out for larger ones and they happened to be extremely bright.  I didn't quite realize it was that bright until I had Chuy take a look at it.  I just figured that's how the screens always were.  Ugh.  Awful night.  Stupid extra strength Tylenol did nothing for me.  I got up at 4am, took an Aleve and started to feel better instantly!  I've had a small lingering headache for the last couple days, which only makes sense since my period started. Now I just want to sleep and lounge around all weekend.  I'm so physically tired, yet there's so much to do.
I can't believe that our wedding weekend will be here in TWO WEEKS!! 15 days from now, I'll be married!!! Part of me feels overwhelmed, but yet I just can't wait.  I'm excited, anxious, stoked, thrilled and everything good under the sun.  I get to marry the man who makes my life a million times more happier, lovelier, richer and funnier.  Every day, he gives me a reason to love him 10x more than the day before.  Today he knows that it's been a doozy for me and he got us pizza for lunch. Pizza, my most favorite meal on earth! To thank him for it, I stopped by 7-11 before he got home w/ the pizza.
He's just so good to me.  I never dreamt that I'd get this lucky.  I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my life.  Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me so abundantly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...