Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bday Week!

Dude, I'm a fan of birthday week! 
Tonight, Levi told me that I could pick ANY restaurant that I would like to go to for my birthday.  
I live in America's Finest City and there's just TONS to choose from! Seriously, I can't even narrow it down.  I LOVE pizza & Mexican food the most!  I have no idea.....
I do know that my birthday is gonna be here before I know it! I'm so glad that I was able to have the day off.  I have no idea what I want to do.  I mean, I would LOVE to go get a massage and a mani/pedi, along with getting my eyebrows done.  Plus, I would love to swing by my parents' place and while I'm down there, go to the beach (maybe with my nephew Kalanster).  However, I know I sure as hell will be sleeping in! Man, I cannot wait!

In the meanwhile.... I'll continue deciding where in San Diego I'd like to go for my birthday dinner! So many choices! I love it!  I'm so stoked for my birthday and my birthday weekend!! YESSSSS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...