Sunday, August 17, 2008

{{Borrowed}}

....from: gone deep

21 deep questions that could really tell you something.[ Not simple questions like "How Old Are You?" ]

1. What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel? The first....I have a hard time with eye contact, even more so when sharing my feelings.

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. Maybe last month when I found one of my socks worn ragged by nephew (It's pretty infuriating since I've asked him SEVERAL times to not wear my socks!)

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call? My parents to reassure them that all will be well and to remind them of how much I love them.

4. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have one month to live.(A)Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? I'd tell those that are closest to me (B) What do you do with your remaining days? Spend it with family and my best friends, in Kihei, Maui...my most favorite place in the whole world. (C)Would you be afraid? A lil, not because I wouldn't know what's going to happen hereafter, but how it was all to come to an end.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. I'd say trust. You can always love those you trust...but can you trust those you love?

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? How deep is the canal? Honestly, if it's a deep canal, sorry dog. If not, then sure why not?

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Tahiti!!

8. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you? Of course, I know it would make my Mom extremely happy to spend an hour with my grandmother.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Sometimes I wonder this because I know I'm not too good at returning phone calls which makes me a hypocrite, but I would hope that I'd still be considered a good friend despite this.

10. Does love = sex? Not so much.

11. Your best friend dies, what would you do? I'd be tragically sad for a very long time considering the fact that she's been my bff and neighbor all of our lives (27 years)

12. When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt? I do it all the time.

13. What would be harder for you to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back? DANG!! I dislike doing the second one, that's hard!!

(Where's #14??)

15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? I think Thursday when I apologized to my Mom for losing my cool.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you had "no regrets" what would it be? I would have tried harder to get into BYU-Hawaii right after high school.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call? My older brother Dave who's fearless and super strong!!

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Of course--two words: Mouth guard.

19. Are you old fashioned? YES, a hopeless romantic that believes in chivalry.

20. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before? True love!! "It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all".

21. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you do? I'd wish to have Bill Gates & Donald Trump's bank accounts :) Ask a broke person if money can't buy happiness, I'm pretty sure they'll disagree....GRR student loans!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...