Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Do I have Narcolepsy?

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder that myself!!

Man, I've been so tired lately...but it's never while I'm at work. I guess it's because I've got such a fast paced job that I don't have the chance to even think about being tired. I'm glad. But man, when I'm riding home with my friend, after work, just sitting in the cool air conditioned car not having to think for 30 minutes really relaxes me to the point of falling asleep.
I've finally gotten the hang of work down! THANK GOODNESS!! I'm finally fast enough to get thru my work (especially the 10 key/data entry part) to be able to sit back and enjoy a few minutes to myself. I really like working with 'Mamacita' and 'Turtle' in our department. They're so laid back and really keep an eye out for me and each other. I've never really had a job to where I was equal with others and could actually enjoy having "co-workers". I can't wait til Mr.'NY gets back from vacation.
JDL, one of the drivers helped me with my car yesterday. (*swoon*) He's so great! I like looking at him! He's tall too (pro)! But I don't necessarily like his teeth (con). Back to my car....the starter gave out. GRRR!!! I'm so SOOOOOOOOO sick and tired of car problems!! I'm thinkin' it's time to kick the Kia to the curb!! Oh how I wish I had an extra 20k lying around. DANGIT!!

Oh well, at least that makes my calandar a lot lighter this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...