Tuesday, August 5, 2008

To be honest with you...

* I ate my lunch at Balboa Park today...oh man, wasn't it such a gorgeous day!! It was beautiful!! I loved the cool summer breeze today!

*I've been praying to have missionary opportunities come my way. More specifically, that I would recognize those opportunities too. Well today at the park I saw a man reading and DANG did I wish I had a Book of Mormon pass along card today!! It was mind boggling that I even had the urge to approach someone with the gospel. I was happy (that I had those feelings) and sad (that I didn't have the proper pass along card) about it. GRR!! Ok, I hope I get the opportunity again! I can't fail next time!

*As much as I LOVELOVELOVE my new Temple Ordinance worker calling, I've been thinking of all the activities I'll be losing out on since my shift is mid-day (11am-5pm)...but tonight it all finally clicked. How truly blessed am I to be able to spend 5 hours every Saturday in the most beautiful, peaceful and spiritual place in all of San Diego?! I get to be of service to all those who pass thru the doors of the Temple, as well as those who have passed on. I'm so tremendously excited to start this Saturday!!

*Work is getting easier each day. Thank goodness! I'm so happy!! Almost to the point of actually ENJOYING work. The word is out at work that "Ehu's Mormon". Alrighty, bring it on!

*I'm excited for this month. So much is going on! I feel like I've gotta have a steel trap memory because I'll be learning SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I'm excited!! However, I realize that I've truly gotta trust in the Lord to help pull me thru this month. What a wonderful time to live!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...