Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sister Lomu, at your service....

(Typed on: Friday 08/08/08)Tomorrow's my first day as a Temple Ordinance Worker. Wow! I don't even know how to describe my feelings right now. I'm so honored to be in this position. It took A LOT to get to this point. I don't even feel worthy (Think "Wayne's World") to be in such a calling. Growing up, EVERY Saturday my parents would drive up EARLY in the morning from San Diego to the Los Angeles Temple. I remember missing my Mom oh so much. But I always looked forward to their return home since they'd always come home with Lil Debbies & Pineapple juice left over from their road trip. The only people I've ever known as Temple workers were those I highly respected and deemed as extremely spiritual (ie: My parents, Sister Sorenson, Jane). I'm so grateful for this calling. It's really touched my Father and made him incandescently happy. I don't feel nervous or overwhelmed, but blessed and excited!!
WOW! I can't help but smile ALL THE TIME whenever I'm in the Temple. I can't wait!!


AND...........

I teach for the first time this Sunday in Gospel Essentials (Principles) class!! AHHHHHHH!!! I'm so glad I studied and set my lesson plan 3 weeks ago. I'm so stoked!! I hope all goes well in class!! I also hope I just don't start bawling over something or another.

Oh, and did I mention I play the organ this month as well..... WOW!! Talk about Trusting in the Lord and PRAYING, PRAYING and PRAYING!!

Hmm, I think I'm lookin' forward to my Sunday Afternoon nap and it's only Friday nite :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...