Sunday, August 10, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I don’t want Monday to be here so soon!! Why oh why?!

My day at the Temple yesterday was tremendously magnificent!! It was so beautiful. The time flew by quickly!! I cannot wait to go back again and again and again!! I can’t wait for Saturday to be here!! Hopefully me, Ernest & Stephen will be able to do a session this week. I love going to the Temple with friends!! I wish I could divulge everything I experienced yesterday, but it’s just too sacred and beautiful to disclose. However, I was blessed to assist in a Sealing and that was so exquisite!! It makes me now desire a temple marriage more than anything ever before. I can’t wait to go to the Temple again!!
Ugh Monday!! It’s not so much that I have to go back to work, it’s the fact that I have to go back to MY work. Friday was a hard day. I broke down. I dislike my trainer [the girl I‘m replacing] and can’t wait for her to LEAVE!! I’m trying not to have these ill will feelings towards her, but she needs to go!.
My lesson went pretty well today. It ended about 5 minutes earlier than I expected--which was good in the long run. I truly hope my class enjoyed it. I hope I’m not boring them to death. Wish that wasn’t the case with my organ playing today though. OH MAN!! It was pretty bad!! I don’t know what happened!! I thought I knew the hymns, especially the opening hymn…hmm, I guess not? Oh well, I tried my best. I just know that I’ll need to practice more this week, that’s all.
This weekend was pretty awesome!! I loved every second of it!! Especially today and the opportunity of playing Monopoly with my three nephews for 6.5 hours. WOW!! It was fun…most especially since I won!! YAAAAY!! I love my nephews and the rare chances I get to hang out with just them. What an awesome weekend!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...