Thursday, February 11, 2010

♥ Loves ♥

♥ I love Thursdays ♥ I love my family & miss them ♥ I love working at the San Diego LDS Temple and the camaraderie amongst the sisters ♥ I love Chinese New Years ♥ I love 4th of July ♥ I love the color of crimson ♥ I love my missionary nephew and the good he's doing ♥ I love deep pink roses ♥ I love music and need it all the time ♥ I love my talents and thank Heavenly Father for them ♥ I love my job and most of my co-workers ♥ I love my best friends, they truly are the best ♥ I love Kihei, Maui ♥ I love cuddling & kissing ♥ I love my car, so fun to drive ♥ I love driving on long road trips ♥ I love The Pie Pizzeria ♥ I love Utah Hot Springs ♥ I love the Book of Mormon ♥ I love spending time with Morgan ♥ I love going to the beach with my family ♥ I love Tiare flowers ♥ I love my king size down comforter ♥ I love living in San Diego, the blessing of diversity has been tremendous ♥ I love playing in the rain ♥ I love my Dad's soft skin on his face ♥ I love my Mom's laugh ♥ I love sleeping in ♥ I love life ♥ I love Edward Weston's photography ♥ I love playing the piano and the fact that I taught myself ♥ I love Mana & La Quinta Estacion ♥ I love hoodie sweaters ♥ I love playing Volleyball ♥ I love the feel of sand between my toes (while at the beach) ♥ I love the smell of newborn babies ♥ I love colors, especially bright colors ♥ I love Bordentown, New Jersey & the memebers of the North Hanover ward ♥ I love Disneyland ♥ I love Cold Stone's mint ice cream w/ heath bar chips ♥ I love John Mayer's "Edge of Desire", it'll always remind me of Morgan ♥ I love bookstores ♥ I love singing next to my Mom in church ♥ I love hearing my Dad sing, especially in Tongan ♥ I love the name my brothers gave me (Ehulani Salote) ♥ I love the Old Point Loma Light House ♥ I love camping ♥ I love Lindor truffles ♥ I love Costco ♥ I love the sound of the ocean ♥ I love my birthdays ♥ I love sister in law and her family--great people ♥ I love playing Volleyball ♥ I love my childhood ♥ I love Disneyland ♥ I love gardening ♥ I love being outside ♥ I love reading with smooth jazz playing in the background, while it rains outside ♥ I love Mexican food ♥ I love watching my Padres play at Petco Park ♥ I love orange juice ♥ I love flying ♥ I love listening to smooth jazz music ♥ I love my relationship with my sister in law, she is truly a blessing to my life ♥ I love my curly hair that I use to despise as a child ♥ I love the Lord, Jesus Christ ♥ I love President Monson ♥ I love Elder F. Burton Howard's talk on Eternal Marriage (April 2003 G.C.) ♥ I love the San Diego & Laie LDS Temples ♥ I love the Mt. Timpanogas LDS Temple ♥ I love the smell of rain ♥ I love my Heavenly Father ♥ I love Love and most especially being in love... ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...