Monday, February 22, 2010

A lil Monday madness....

"Love is really nothing but a dream that keeps waking me...."

I just burnt my thumb on the steam from my lunch. It hurts A LOT!!!
I can't stand dealing with my own injuries. I become a BIG wuss, but I don't like showing that side of weakness to others....but at the same time it KILLS me to deal with my own injures!! After burning my thumb I wanted to call Morgan (he's a nurse). But I won't because he's at work....10 miles away. What could he really do for me over the phone?? My hand really hurts :( It's bad enough that I already have a cut on the same hand--what the heck!! But I'm happy I'll get to see Morgan this week :)

"....Don't say a word just come over and lie here with me,
'Cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see
I want you so bad, I'll go back on the things I believed
There I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me."
-"Edge of Desire", John Mayer
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...