Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hi Thursday, I love you!

Last night was soooooooooooooo wonderful!! I had such a great time with Morgan!! We walked around the ferry landing for a while (just like the picture-but it was night time) and talked A LOT. For some reason, I ALWAYS get extremely nervous right before I see him!! But once I'm with him for 5 seconds, I'm completely comfortable....I love that feeling. It was a verrrrrrrrry lovely evening. It was tremendously nice getting to know more about him and some of his thoughts about life. I can't wait to see him again......which will be Saturday evening. I'm so looking forward to next weekend!!
((Quick funny story... Last night while he was finishing up his meal, I ducked into the restroom to wash my hands. When I came back to the table, we finished our drinks and chit chatted for a few minutes. After which I asked him if the server had brought the check already. He nodded. I had promised him the last time we went out, that I'd pay the next time we ate out. I felt HORRIBLE!!! I didn't want him to think I went to the restroom because the check came. I thought I had enough time between him finishing up and before the check came!! We laughed about it and his "George Costanza" reference. I still felt terrible! I even pulled out my credit card from my pocket to show him!! Oh well.... I'll make it up to him on Saturday when we go to Miguel's!))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...