Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lovely little weekends ♥

Where to start.....

On Saturday my Young Women's won their 2 Volleyball games!! I was so ecstatic for them!! After their game, my best friend Bugs had a baby shower for her sister. It was a very lovely afternoon. It was nice to spend time with the ladies. Enjoyable for sure! That evening I went out with Morgan. It was spectacular!!! Wet and very fun!!!

It was raining when we showed up to Miguel's. I jokingly told him that we should sit out on their patio. When the hostess offered us the option of the patio, we thought she was kidding. It was covered and had heat lamps so we figured it'd be okay. When our food arrived, the rain started to DUMP!! The water rolled off the patio roof and looked like a lil waterfall....It reminded Morgan of the Rainforest Cafe. I looked up from eating and said, "We're pretty lucky to be sitting far under this patio! We'll definitely stay dry". I no sooner said, 'dry' the patio roof started leaking on me and my plate!!!! I jumped up in shock and pushed my plate across the table, next to Morgan. We both were so shocked and seriously could have died of laughter!! I loved it! Afterwards we went to Golden Spoon and later walked around Borders Bookstore.

While we were strolling around Borders, John Mayer's new song, "Edge of Desire" was playing in the background. I don't even know how to truly describe what I was feeling. I started to think to myself that I definitely wanted something more with this man.
Sunday evening, we went to the Mormon Battalion Center again. All the movies and tours were in Spanish when we arrived. I told him we could go through (he speaks Spanish) and I would be fine. We ended up sitting in the lobby just talking for an hour and I was just fine with that. I love spending time with him, it's always so perfectly enjoyable. When we were done with the center, we went out to his car where he brought us some hot cocoa (thoughtful, right?!?) And we talked for another hour or two. I finally asked him the question that was pressing on my mind...and thus began the DTR talk.

It was good! Really good....(he even called me 'beautiful')

...and I got to see him Monday evening as we went shopping at an Asian market. So much fun! I'll be seeing him Friday night at the ward (church) Valentine's day party. I can't wait!!

Oh Morgan... I like you so!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...