Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holly Holidays......

Chinese New Years/Valentine's Day weekend....

...starting Thursday night: All I've gotta say is that it was one of the best nights I've had for almost 2 years. HOT!!!!! Enough said....

Friday night: The ward Vday party was nice. I got to slow dance with my Dad and I loved it. I looked FABULOUS in my pretty yellow dress. The evening didn't end the way I would have wanted, thank goodness for BFF's :)

Saturday: My Young Women won one of their Volleyball games. I'm so proud of their progress. They're doing a fantastic job!! Afterwards I spent the afternoon with some good friends and their 4 kids. Oh I love them so much and have missed seeing them in my ward/church since they moved. Went shopping with my BFF that evening....so much fun!

Sunday: Two of my Tongan aunts came to visit my Dad and it was a very lovely visit. We sang a couple Tongan hymns that I love dearly. It was so wonderful. Morgan and I went to the Mormon Battalion Center with my BFF and her husband. For Valentine's Day Morgan gave me a gift card to California Pizza Kitchen, red velvet cake from CPK and also baked me a red velvet cake....as well as lots of chocolate! It was nice.

Monday: The BFF and I went shopping, out to CPK for lunch and just hung out talking. I love girl talk. It was terrific....and I bought size 18 pants!!!!! OH HELL YEAH!!! I'm so freakin' ecstatic!!! A couple months ago I was pushing size 26....so it's freakin' AWESOME that I'm fitting into all my post-mission clothes again!! I.LOVE.IT!!!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was my weekend! :) Oh I love Thursdays!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...