Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cause it's Saturday...

*I'm listening to Macy Gray sing "Beauty in the World" and now I want a tambourine. I think it would be so much fun!!

*I LOOOOOOOVED Elder Holland's General Conference talk today. I want to be a better person just knowing that he prays for me.

*I've got such an awesome niece!! I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She reminds me of all that is good and beautiful in the world. She has a very caring heart ♥

*I love being home alone. It's soooooooooooooo quiet. So very very quiet.

*I went out shooting today and can I just say, I LOVED LOVED LOVED being behind a camera again. I forgot how I feel so confident behind the lens of a camera. Everything just makes sense and it comes so easily. I miss it when I'm not doing it. Maybe someday soon I'll finish my BFA in it.....

*I still need some change ("necessary texture"...I like that!) in my life. I'm seriously considering CUTTING my hair. I'm kinda done with the long curly hair. I want cute, short, straight hair. I mean, not TOTALLY short, like a lil past my shoulders.

*Oh, and I'm so ecstatic for the LDS members in Tijuana, Mexico...they're getting a temple!! My heart feels so full for them. That's such a wonderful blessing!!! I also like the fact that I'll live closer to a temple in another country than the temple in my own city...it's rather funny.

*Other than that, I just want the next 6 days to FLY by....very fast, very VERY fast!!! I'm just excited...giddy....ok, maybe even anxious to see a certain someone. I'm not the most patient person and I'm trying DESPERATELY to be. I think I'm doing OK at it, but honestly, it's killin' me....ok, I actually suck at it. UGH!!! 6 DAYS..............................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...