Sunday, October 3, 2010

The XX Chromosome.

I love my friends, I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
Today, I really love my friend Reed. She's exquiste! She has the 3 cutest little girls! I was able to take some photos of them today and it was so much fun. Just hanging around these 3 lil girls makes me only want girls someday. There's something so wonderful about being a woman. I'm reminded of that everytime I visit with Reed. I love talking with her, she's like part of my family. It was fun chatting with her, on the step of her front yard. I felt like two school girls talking about the boys they like. Maybe it was the cool Autumn weather, or the easiness of a lazy Sunday afternoon...but it was a very memorable conversation. It was so pleasant bonding over 'girl talk'.
I've really started to appreciate 'girl talk' with my girlfriends. I love the way women bond over sharing and confiding in one another. I never had a sister growing up, but I'm so lucky to have my sister-in-law that I've always considered as my sister. I love talking with her, it's always so insightful. Reed & my sister are very much alike, no wonder why we're all friends.
Such a blessing....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...