Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I remembered this weekend:

-I like to cuddle, seriously, I'm a cuddle whore. I need to touch people and long to be touched. [Don't take that the wrong way.... Eh, take that in whatever way you want, I don't care.]

-I love Camp. Seriously, he always makes a bad day better and a good day great!! He gave me the best compliment yesterday and I will treasure that for a while. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way he smells so delicious. I especially LOVE it when he pulls me into his chest during our hugs/vertical cuddle time. I can't wait to see him tonight!!

-I love surfers. Seriously, they're HOT!!

-Kissing's fun...but only if you're kissing someone you have feelings for {and vice versa}. Otherwise, it's pretty much pointless.

-I have the best friends, EVER!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...