Monday, October 27, 2014

Banana Boo Bread!

Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst at the seams.
I just love this man more than words can ever express or that my heart can never convey. I know you can barely see him because I cut him out so I wouldn't embarrass him too much.
I love that he made me homemade lasagna yesterday, while I decorated our home for Halloween. 
There's so much I want to say about Halloween, this month and how special it is to me. 
But for now I will post about the yummy deliciousness I have going on in my oven.
I love this simple banana bread recipe that I came across on 71toes.com.  I've been baking this for the last year for my sweetheart and I'm always so glad that he likes it. I don't claim to be a baker in any way, shape or form,  so the fact that he likes it always makes my heart skip a beat.
And I also like this photo, too. I just want to remember how happy we are and the fun we always have together. He's my best friend. There's nothing I can really hide from him. I'm so lucky that I get to start and then my day with him by my side. I couldn't be any happier right now. Well, maybe I could....once the banana bread comes out of the oven. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...