Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Motherhood.

Tonight, I came across this beautiful art piece. I just love it!! I want to own this piece, someday. (But for now, it's sold out) 
I think it captures the radiant beauty and divinity of Motherhood. In my heart of hearts, I look forward to the day I become a Mother. I can't wait til I hold my infant child sent straight from Heaven.  The more I fall deeper in love with my sweetheart, it makes me anticipate the next chapter in life. I'm so curious as to what our babies will look like. As much as I am NOT looking forward to middle of the night feedings, I am looking forward to the stillness that comes with a slumbering baby held close to my heart.  I can't wait to rock them gently and sing them to sleep. I'm anxious and nervous to experience that overwhelming love that comes upon holding them for the first time. I just can't wait! Someday, soon enough...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...