Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sicky.

This weekend was suppose to be our grand anniversary weekend.  Friday marked two years ago when Levi asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been a wonderful two years...but I'll divulge more into that later.  As for now, Levi and I are sick.  We've caught a little cold bug.  No bueno.  So we've been laying low.  We just got home from grabbing breakfast and doing grocery shopping for the week.  Now he's in the bedroom and I'm laying here on the couch...with my ol' friends.....

I couldn't be happier to find Gilmore Girls now on Netflix, especially since I think my Mom has now highjacked my whole set. Gilmore Girls have always been a go-to comfort for me.  I feel like they're old friends.  I just love it so much.  So excuse me, I have some old friends I need to catch up with.  Hello, Stars Hallow, oh how I've missed you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...