Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just can’t help but laugh sometimes….

Today was A LOT better at work! I was actually able to understand & enjoy it a lil more. Thank Heaven!

Yesterday Amy and I found out that Tom (who looks like the guy from National Treasure) is from New York. Well today when I walked into the office, he looked up from his desk at me so I thought I’d be witty and say , “How YOU doin’?” [ya I even did the NY accent]. He just stared at me and then said “uh, fine.” Yeah, that’s not exactly how I thought it’d go over…shoulda kept that one in my head.

Before lunch Sandra gave me a small package of (2) cookies. I was still trying to get some stuff typed in before eating them. All of a sudden, the seat to my chair broke forward (does that make sense?). Thankfully only Sandra and Jackie were around to witness it. I started crackin’ some jokes like, “Maybe I shouldn’t eat the cookies after all. I knew I should have went to the gym this week! I feel like Gwyneth Paltrow from ‘Shallow Hal’!” to lighten the atmosphere. They reassured me that something worse has happened in the office. Apparently our co-worker RJ was eatin’ a bowl of cereal one morning when the back of his chair unexpectedly gave out and then the bottom of his chair crumbled to the ground. RJ was so startled that he knocked his bowl over and it got all over him and his desk. Yep, I wasn’t feelin’ too bad after that story.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...