Sunday, April 5, 2009

The April 5th Blog

1. What a greatGREATgreat weekend!! It felt 'full', not because I had a lot of things to do but because I could do whatever I wanted. I had the ENTIRE weekend FREE!! The Temple was closed and there weren't any church services due to General Conference. Conference was spectacular, I loved it and I can't wait to receive my May Ensign!! I love Pres. Monson!

2. I loved hanging out with my family this weekend. It was so much fun getting pedicures with my sister-in-law and niece. It was nice not having to rush off anywhere. Last night our family went over to my cousin's house for dinner. Delicious food, great company and many laughs!! So much fun!

3. My niece will be getting baptized this Saturday. I'm so excited for her! I can't believe she's 8 years old already!! Where has the time gone?? I'm excited for all the family and close friends that will be in town.

4. I have so much on my mind.... General Conference has really made me think about a lot of things. Well, since last Sunday, my Bishop's words have really stuck in my mind:

Good, Better, Best
Never let it rest
til your good is better
and your better is best.

I don't know....I don't really want to divulge it all here, right now, but all I know is that I've gotta stay true to 'best' choices instead of just 'good' choices. I'm happy, but I know I can be happier. Also, I'm undecided as to whether I want to transfer back to my family ward or not. I've been feeling the age difference in my YSA ward for several weeks now. I feel a lil out of place, ward wise....well, in life actually. It's awkward to look around and see A LOT of my friends married and even married with kids--while I'm 0 for 2. I'm starting to feel the sting of my age a lot more these days. I don't necessarily wish I was married, but at least if I could find a guy that I could be remotely interested in--and vice versa--that would be nice. Eh, oh well....

5.

I want to move to Coronado. I love that town. And I love this house, because of the porch...and it's in Coronado too!! However, It reminds me of Sister Nelson's place back in Florence, NJ and the rocking chairs on her porch. Oh I miss it so! Anywho...Coronado's so beautiful and it's pretty central, without being in the middle of everything. I feel like hangin' out there this week.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...