Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday's Mumblings....

-Man! I don't know where my camera cord is so I can upload my photos from Saturday night! UGH!!

-I didn't go to the Temple on Saturday. I wasn't feeling well on Friday. I didn't get to see my Temple friends or talk to Berkeley--who, thank goodness, is like a breath of fresh air on the men's side. I can't wait til Saturday!

-I had A LOT of FUN Saturday night! I was a lil apprehensive about going to a club...in Hillcrest, since it's a predominantly gay community. (Worries: "Does it say 'Mormon' across my forehead?", "Am I pretty enough?"--I think I've watched too many "Tori & Dean" episodes) Well, I was nervous anyways, since I'm not the biggest club hopper out there and I wasn't sure what to really expect. I'm really glad I went. I had a lot of fun dancing! I would most definitely do it again...maybe next time somewhere where I'm not checking out a guy, who's also checking out a guy.

-Dinner's not ready. UGH!!

-I'm talking to a new guy, "Viper". It's still relatively new. He's nice and good looking. Eh, we'll see how this pans out. If anything, what's another friend?

-Sometimes I feel like I'm not really interested in dating. It's too much effort, like a job interview over and over and over.... I know a couple of guys that are truly wonderful, but when I think of dating them...it's like, "Do I really want to?" Am I afraid it'll lead to marriage? or another disappointing heartbreak? I'm kinda tossed about this subject. Gosh, I wish I lived in India...I'd probably be in my 10th year of an arranged marriage by now. So much easier!

-I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot. My Mom's birthday was this past Saturday and she wants to celebrate it this Thursday with our family and several close friends at one of her favorite restaurants. BUT! A month ago I RSVP'd for my company's "Appreciation Dinner". Next to our company's Christmas party, this is a big deal. EVERYONE looks forward to it! I know I've been lookin' forward to it since December! My Mom kinda sprung this up at last minute and when she told me last week, I kinda mentioned having a 'work thing' and she said, "If you have to go, you have to go...". I felt a little bad, but I've been really looking forward to this dinner. UGH!! I don't know what to do....dangit!!
-Tomorrow I'll find out some big news. I'm excited and a lil nervous. If it passes, then that's a GREAT thing! If not, then "oh well". We'll see...cross your fingers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...