Friday, April 10, 2009

R[and]om.

-Wednesday night I had 3 hours of sleep. Last night I got 4 hours of sleep. So I'm hoping to get AT LEAST 5 hours of sleep . I look forward to the night I get a FULL 8 hours. I'm surprised that I'm able to function with this much sleep. But I think it's starting to take it's toll on my face because my eyes aren't lookin' all too great.

-My beautiful, wonderful niece will be getting baptized tomorrow. I'm so excited for her. It'll be a terrific day for so many reasons. Other than the obvious one, it'll be a blessing to have family and friends in town for it. I can't believe she's already 8 years old!! I guess the time's flown by because I was off on my mission and away for school during her younger years. Wasn't she just blessed yesterday during Easter weekend? How do 8 years fly by? Well heck, my oldest nephew is awaiting his mission call....I remember when he was blessed and baptized. I feel old, without actually being old. Does that make sense?


I'm really stoked to be giving my niece her first set of
scriptures and this adorable scripture bag!! I wish there were cute scripture bags like this, when I was her age. AHHH!!! I'm so excited for tomorrow!!
And that's all I have on my mind right now...... I'm tired and it's definitely time to hit the sack.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...