Thursday, April 2, 2009

Glad I took lunch today....

I didn't plan on taking my entire lunch break, but I was tired and figured I'd just hang out in the breakroom. Glad I did...
Half way through lunch, Mr.NY came down to get a snack. Before I knew it, he was sitting across from me and we were talking about all sorts of things. It was cool just to chill and chat with him. He has 3 older brothers and MAN! I would love to see if they're HOT like him...or even hotter?! I bet those are some good genes. He's thinking about leaving the company sometime soon because he's tapped out. (NOOOOOOOOOO!!) That totally bites!! Oh well, guess I'll have to make the time count now.... All in all, it was a good day....well, it was a great day. ANY day I get to gaze into his beautiful green eyes is a GREAT day! Gosh he's beautiful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...