Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fave 5!

1. Peanut Butter Moo'd Jamba Juice Smoothie: I'm not the biggest fan of Peanut Butter (I didn't grow up on the stuff) but Jamba Juice turns me into one! It's the ONLY smoothie I ever get from there. Thank you JJ for making me fall in love with Peanut Butter.

2. My co-workers: We may not get along all the time, but I'm glad I work with them. So many different people from different backgrounds and walks of life. I'm glad to have met each and every one of them. They've all taught me something. Sometimes, it even feels like a family. We definitely put the FUN in DYSFUNCTIONAL. No doubt!

3. Ms. Ruby Red: OH SO MUCH FUN to drive!! I LOVE having a sunroof!!! I'm totally lovin' the color!! (my answer might be different after my first ticket). I'm so truly grateful to have a car again. I'll miss FoxyRoxy (my late Kia Sportage) and all the fun memories...but I know there's MANY more memories to be made with Ms. Ruby Red.

4. Cacique bras: THE BEST!! Totally puts 'the girls' right where they need to be!! 'Locked & Loaded' as Stacy & Clinton would say.

5.Bob Marley & The Wailers: I could listen to it for hours on end. But then I'd probably want to light some incense and dim the lights. SO UBER RELAXING!! Just the perfect way to end the work week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...