Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thursday, I love you so!

((**it's a long one...))
Before we went to the Padres game, JoJo, Khany, Mr.NY and I went to the House of Blues to grab a bite to eat. Due to bad service, we left and had no where to go until Mr. NY thought of The Local. Off we went...Cool lil dive to eat at. Once we got there and couldn't really find a table, he totally took control of the sitiuation until he made sure we had drinks on our table. He made sure that we were all situated...I LOVED that. He didn't know my two friends but he made sure that we were all take care of---he's such the perfect gentleman! (So to anyone who ever says that guys from NY are [fill in the blank with something negative] you have yet to meet Mr.NY!!) Sitting next to him gave me the opportunity to lean into him everytime we spoke. I loved the way he smelled. He smelled like a "MAN". I don't know how to really describe it, but it was perfect to me.

He and I didn't really eat since we were both full from our work lunch. That was fine with me since it gave us more of an opportunity to talk. I had no problem at all staring at his gorgeous face and listening to his sweet New York accented voice. Once we were done, we headed towards Petco Park. We parked in a parking garage next to the Park and walked over. The garage was pretty warm and I could smell him even more. Quite the turn-on!. Hello pheromones!!
Once we got to the Park, I couldn't wait to see my friends' faces as we walked in. Mr.NY is an extremely handsome man...I was going to relish in their reaction for days!! Once we got to our seats (JoJo and Khany sat together in the row behind Mr.NY & I) and sat down, I got my friends' seal of approval. [OF COURSE!!]. Sitting next to him and missing about half of the game gave us more time to talk. I was in NY heaven!! It was so much fun. I loved having so many close friends near by too! He even caught my girlfriends and I talking about him. Eh, it didn't bother me much and it was kind of fun being caught too. I'm sure he knew what was going on :)

After the Padres' win, we started back to the car. It was barely even 9:30pm. I seriously did not want the evening to end...especially that early too! Thank goodness Khany stepped in and said her and JoJo were gonna go party and did not want to wait in the long garage line. So off we went to find some place to hang out. We ended up at Marriott's Altitude SkyLounge. Mr.NY got himself a drink while we went to secure some seats. Once he came back, we went to get drinks for ourselves. I got in line behind a guy who actually let me go in front of him. With my Shirley Temple in hand, I let JoJo & Khany get theirs. The guy started to talk to me and wanted to get me a different drink. I declined several times, in which he started to flirt and hold the small of my back....all the while trying to coax me into getting a 'Dirty Shirley' instead. As soon we got our drinks, I bid Nick farewell and walked away. Once we got back to our seats we started to discuss what happened and Mr.NY instantly perked up, asked me what Nick looked like and with such seriousness said, "Let me know if he comes over here. I'll take care of it. Was he bothering you?" In that very moment I knew that he was definitely a MAN! (Quick sidenote: The night before, Khany and I were talking about what we'd want in a potential spouse. I told her that I would want a man that I could feel physically safe with, since that's what I grew up around--having a Dad & 2 older brothers.) I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way he made sure that I felt comfortable and protected. He didn't say it in such a way to make himself look puffed up and chauvinistic---NOT AT ALL. That's just one of the many times he's made sure I've felt safe...Offering to walk me to my car, not wanting me to stay alone in the office at night. Mr.NY is such a great man. As if I didn't like him enough, this made me fall more head over heels. Through the course of the evening we talked about a lot of different topics. We learned more about each others' families and lil things, here and there. Around 1:30 we finally left Altitude. During the elevator rides (22 floors) I held on to his arm. I just grabbed on to it and he didn't tease me or make any comments...he continued talking to the other guys in the elevator. Once we hit the Lobby, I tripped over his feet, accidentally pushed him back and stumbled out of the elevator. He tried to grab me but luckily I was able to find my footing. (Maybe my Shirley was a lil dirty after all???) But for some reason, I wasn't embarrassed at all. Sure we all laughed (my friends more than him) but I wasn't as embarrassed as I normally would have been. As we were walking the 4 blocks back to my car I held on to his arm, sometimes even holding his hand. He didn't seem to mind at all. I was in heaven the whole time!! Since we were about 50 feet in front of the girls, we turned the last corner and there happend to be a lil nook I decided we could hide in. I stepped into it and pulled him in as well.... I like little small corners, they make for intimate quarters. :)

Once we got back to my car, we tried to exit the garage. After paying $15, the Mr.Roboto arm wouldn't go up or accept our parking ticket. He told me to reverse and go back to the lil payment machine. As soon as I pulled in front of it, he jumped out and pulled out his wallet. He already had his credit card out and paying for it by the time I walked up with my purse. He reassured me to not worry and he'd take care of it. I didn't want him paying an additional $20 just to get another ticket. He then told me to get back in the car and pull back up to Mr. Roboto. I did...and then he jumped out and tried to lift the arm. I told him I'd just push the Call button. He walked around the Mr. Roboto machine and tried every button and slot on there. Finally I decided to just push the 'call' button....all of a sudden the arm went up and we were on our way. We drove back to work and dropped off Khany & JoJo. Off we went to his apartment. We talked more about his family and the bad idea it was to stay out until 2am...with work in a matter of hours. I loved his sleepy eyes, his groggy NY voice and the way he smelled. It was just perfect, really it was.

It was such a wonderful evening and I couldn't have been more happier with myself for inviting him along. I got to know him a lot more and I loved every moment with him. He's such an easy guy to talk to and he makes the best expressions with his face. Other than my Dad & brothers, I have NEVER felt as safe and secure with any other man in my whole life. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. I truly loved and enjoyed that feeling with Mr. NY. What a spectacular night!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...