Friday, May 29, 2009

Pop Quiz, Hotshot!

The Good: Last Thursday, Mr. NY told me that I should come by his desk and see the picture of the men in his family. I did just that yesterday. He seemed pretty excited to show me the photo and started listing off all the names, ages and positions of his Father, 3 older brothers and 4 nephews. For the life of me, I was trying DESPERATELY to remember, at least, his brothers' names. I was distracted by the fact that he wasn't in the photo and standing so close to him made me so nervous, as well. I was trying to look for facial similiaries between Mr.NY and his brothers. Don't get me wrong, they're all very handsome men, and maybe I'm biased, but Mr.NY's definitely the best lookin' one out of the bunch.

The Bad: My Tinnitus is back...and worse than before. DANGIT!!

The Ugly: I ran over a cat tonight. (Sorry Stephanie...I even told Khany that you would be upset about that--so don't read the rest of this.). I couldn't slam on my brakes fast enough [Didn't want to mess up the tires/brakes for just that purpose anyways] and MAN! can I just say how gross it is running over a cat. [Had it been a dog, I would have stopped---1. It's bigger and can mess up my car. 2. It's not a cat] I felt it under the tire of my car as I ran over it with 2 of my tires. SICK SICK SICK!! Now I need to go wash my car. STUPID CAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...