Sunday, May 24, 2009

For Jane:

(Whom I miss dearly! MOVE BACK!!)

Mr.NY: My HOT co-worker that I’ve known since last July. I first met him when I walked into the office for my interview. He instantly helped me out and has been uber nice to me ever since. He’s gorgeous, inside and out…but unfortunately is not a member of the church. He graduated from UCONN with a degree in English/Creative Writing (TOTALLY LOVE IT!!). He has beautiful blue eyes, super perfect soft skin and a SWEET New York accent. Why this man is single, I have no idea...but he is BEAUTIFUL with a very kind heart.

Pythagoras: I’m not sure if I ever pointed him out to you at the Temple, but we have the same Temple shift. Talked to him once at the Temple (actually twice) and it totally bombed. He seems extremely shy, which makes the awkwardness enjoyable. I call him Pythagoras since he’s studying Math at UCSD. Yes, just like Katie’s sister….his ex. Why I dig him…The blue eyes are totally mesmerizing, obviously a member & an RM, and he’s pretty to look at every Saturday.

Berkeley: The son of one of the sister‘s on my Temple shift. I met him about 3 weeks ago and LOVED every second of it. He kept me laughing and it was so refreshing! He still has a personality even though we’re in the Temple…he’s not fake. I like that, a lot. He studied law at Berkeley, hence the name. I haven’t really gotten much of a chance to talk to him lately, but when I do it’s always such a comic relief.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...