Friday, May 8, 2009

The LIST

If I don't write it down now, it'll never get done:

-Find a
Snuggie for my sister in law's (SIL) Mother's Day gift (It's a cheesy joke)
-Wrap Michelle's bday gift and pack it with the rest of my stuff.
-Take a change of clothes & shoes for the Temple after work.
-Put the stew in the crock pot for tomorrow's (tonight's) dinner.
-Confirm with Kristen for the Temple tonight.
-Confirm with everyone else for Universal for Saturday night.
-Review the Sacrament hymns for this Sunday and email the confirmation.
-START studying my Gospel Principle's lesson----AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
-Find my camera battery charger!
-Tranfer money over to my other account for my bills.
-Wash Ms. Ruby Red
-Make sure I take Mamacita's bday card to work so everyone can start signing it.
-Ask SIL about Gerber daisy prices for Mamacita's bday on Tuesday.
-Ask Zig to about Tuesday's lunch for Mamacita
-Decide what kind of cake to get for Mamacita's bday.
-WRITE thank you notes for Sis.Duncan & Sis. Larsen regarding Stake choir.
-Wash yellow top/shirt for Saturday night

-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...