Monday, July 13, 2009

"Mumble", such a weird word...so is 'Weird'.

Feeling a lil randi...

-One of the drivers from work fell today. He broke his desk chair and fell flat on his butt/back....like he WIPED OUT!! The funny part is that he had TONS of coins in his hand when he fell. Him and his chair hit a couple of desks and chairs and the coins went flying EVERYWHERE. A driver who was close to him said, "That was just like the cartoons!".

-Tomorrow's 'Office Softball Day'! I'm stoked that my friend PajamaPants will be there with his BoyToy. I get to hang with Mr.NY and PajamaPants--HAPPY DAY!

-I like this picture:

-My 19 y/o nephew goes thru the Temple this Saturday. I can't believe that he'll be in the MTC in less than a month!! Gone for 2 years...to the Fiji Suva mission. I feel like I should be hanging out with him more. I'm going to miss him a lot, but I know this is a VERY good thing to happen in his life.


And I think that's about it....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...