Sunday, July 26, 2009

Utah!

I seriously need a change of scenary! I CANNOT wait til I can get away for a few days to UTAH!!! (Aug 10-13) I was looking over old pictures of my time in Utah and just got off the phone right now with my cousin Kema.

I cannot wait to see her and just hang out "talking story" with her. She's the closest thing I have to a sister (besides my own SIL). She just had another baby and I can't wait to see her!

As I'm anticipating this Utah trip, I can't help but remember all the good times I've had there and all the friends that still live there (or near there...) I can't wait to see them!! I feel like I'm going home, but not exactly...does that make sense? I mean, I really enjoyed my time up in Utah and I feel like I'm just going back to something familiar. I love having that feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...