Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yesterday.

Yesterday my office had our biweekly softball game. I wasn't exactly sure how to get there, so I asked Mr.NY if he would drive over with me. He agreed but informed me that we would need to stop by his place first so he could change. After work, PajamaPants and his two friends met us at our work. I handed the keys off to Mr.NY and Ruliss so they could wait in my car while I talked to PajamaPants. As I walked up to my car, Mr.NY jokingly said, "Want me to drive?". Knowing that he was joking, I told him that he'd be driving us from his place to the game. We got to his place and he jumped out to go change. In the meanwhile I changed my shoes and jumped in the passenger's seat. (Heck yes I was going to have him drive--plus, I LOVE when a man drives). As he approached the car, he jumped in, threw his stuff to the back and started up the car. Off we went....
Can I just say, that I loveLOVElove being treated like a lady? I love when he drives, it feels so chivalrous. I like the way I feel with him. I feel safe, I trust him. I've only ever felt that way with 2 other men in my life, my brother Dave and PajamaPants. I know that when I'm with them, I have absolutely NOTHING to worry about. I love that feeling. That's a feeling I grew up with and the feeling I desire to have with a future spouse. I don't know how to explain how I feel about Mr.NY. Whenever I'm with him, he always takes control of the situation and I never have a thing to worry about. Do you know how gratifying that feels? For that reason alone, it makes me like him. A lot. :)


Oh! And softball was fun. I don't know if we won or not....but I definitely loved the company!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...