Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When one door closes....

...another opens.

But I wasn't expecting such a door to open, and not this soon too.

I guess I have a date, next week with a friend.

I thought we were just hanging out while he was in town, but from his emails it's our "first date". I feel like I'm still scratching my head, wondering when 'hanging out' turned into a date.

He's a nice guy, but I don't see him as date material. I mean in the way that he served his mission here in San Diego a year ago and now he's coming back to visit. He's 25 years old, so at least he's not wet behind the ears 21.

"But whatever you wanna do, whenever you wanna do it, I'm all yours!"--is my guideline as to choosing what we do. I'd say that I'm nervous because I just don't know what he's expecting or what his mindset is. Oh well...we'll see what happens.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...