Thursday, December 30, 2010

The December 29th Blog

Today my wonderful, beautiful friend StephaniePatricia entered the Missionary Training Center to start her mission to Albuquerque, New Mexico...for the next 18 months. I'm going to miss her so much. I couldn't have been blessed with a more caring and loving friend such as she, these last couple months. In the short space of a few months we became so close. I will miss her every morning and all of our "Goooooooooooood Morning/Top of da mawrnin' to ya/Good Morning Star Shine, the Earth says Hello!" text messages. I will miss our daily chats... she was wise beyond her years, funnier than most and caring with a heart of gold. I love her dearly and wish her the very best as she embarks on this most awesome adventure and experience of a life time.

Life's been good lately....very good....

I had a WONDERFUL evening with Pep tonight. He's a new friend that I've been getting to know lately. He's not typically my "type" and it's kinda refreshing, something totally new and different. I like it. I like talking with him because he has such a calming effect and always prefers that I be totally open and honest with him. I really liked how cool he was with my shaved head. He's really cute and I could possibly see myself liking him. I can't wait to see him tomorrow night. I'm actually pretty excited/giddy to see him. He's seriously so cute and has such a soft face. He makes me smile.

I love Thursdays
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...