Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grinch much?

I don't mean to be a Grinch about Christmas, but it's my least favorite holiday. I don't like the way it's so commercialized. My friend put it best today, she called it "Buy me everything I want while I stress over what you want" day. I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. I hate that I haven't and I hate that I feel so guilty for not doing so. Why can't we just give gifts of time? I know my parents would appreciate me spending more time with them...as I would appreciate spending more time with some of my other family members, as well. Oh well....

So I found out some stuff about Mr. Red. Apparently he digs a chick that ALL the other guys have been into. I knew that it was bound to happen....that in time he would jump on that 'train' as well. Luckily she doesn't like him, but it doesn't matter. I'm done. Like I said before, we'll only ever be friends.

I've been sick lately. REALLY SUCKS. My voice is totally hoarse, I feel so weak and just want to sleep all the time. SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, I just realized that I could possibly have Mono.... Really, MONO??? UGH!!!! DAMNIT.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...