Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If ever you're at La Bella's...order the Manicotti!

So I met up with my friend Steph @ Institute cause we wanted to hang out this afternoon. What ended up happening is she made me the dearest Christmas card while I was off playing the piano. LOOOOOOOVE the card! She's truly the best!! I couldn't have asked for a better friend these past several months!! I ended up spending the late afternoon talking with Sister McKenzie. I seriously love her! She's so wonderful! I wish I had the same kind of relationship with my Mom. I love talking with Sister McKenzie. She sees the good in people and recognizes their potential. She's funny as heck, loving towards all and brutally honest. It will truly break my heart when her and Elder McKenzie end their mission next July.
Had dinner with my sister and our dear friend Rami, who's in town from Utah. Oh, I've missed her so and didn't even realize it!! It was definitely a wonderful evening!! Good food at La Bella's...love their Manicotti! I love the coziness of La Bella's. I've always imagined a first date there...there's something warm and welcoming about it.
This weekend I'll be seeing Mamacita and Mr.NY. I haven't seen Mamacita for a while. I miss working with her! She was one of the best co-workers/assistants! I miss her so much! And Mr.NY.... Hmm... I wonder how it'll be to see him again. The last time I talked to him was my last day with my old company. I had tears in my eyes and I loved his 'good-bye' hug. If I didn't have Mr.Red in my life these days, I'd probably just get weak at the knees for Mr.NY. Oh geez, I just remembered Lee will be there as well. Hmm...let's hope he's too drunk on Saturday night to remember last February :) That would be a relief!

Ok, so that's about it....G'nite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...