Friday, December 24, 2010

I love my Thursdays, again!

Dear Thursday,
I've missed my love affair with you, these last several weeks. Today was a very good Thursday! :) I got to hang out with my very dear friend, PajamaPants. I've missed him so much. He's one of my closest friends, I love him so much. I look forward to any opportunity I get to spend with him. He makes me laugh and he knows me COMPLETELY. I have no secrets with him and he always tells me exactly what I NEED to hear. I couldn't have been blessed with a more caring and loving friend.
I also got to hang out with StephaniePatricia. I can't believe she leaves this weekend for her LDS mission. I'm going to miss her so much. Heavenly Father couldn't have put a better friend in my path, these last several months. I've been so blessed by her and her loving friendship.
Last but not least, I got to hang with Mr.Red, as well :). He looked so AMAZING, as always. I tried to talk to him as much as I could...but PajamaPants was there and I've missed him so much. After PajamaPants left, I was able to talk with Mr.Red a lil more. Can I just say, he's so dang beautiful. Seriously, I love looking into his eyes. He's just funny and lots of fun to be around. I always have a great time.
Tonight was a good night.....a very good night. I thought tomorrow was going to be a crazy hectic day....but I'll have a nice lil lunch break to distract me :) G'nite.

-ehu.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...