Monday, December 13, 2010

NOT another Manic Monday!! :]

*Had the BEST weekend!!! Seriously, AWESOME!!! LOVED. EVERY. MOMENT.!! The Christmas Concert for our stake was terrific!! So much fun and all of our hard work paid off!! Wow! So glad!

*Hung out with CC & Steph all weekend....FABULOUS!!

*Got to see Mr.Red all weekend, as well......LOOOOOVED IT!! Cuddled & talked.....pretty amazing weekend, if you ask me ;) Perma grin status, for sure!

*The weather was BEAUTIFUL all weekend!! Almost perfect beach weather...and it's winter!!! HAHAHAHA!! I love it!!

*I'm so giddy happy!! It's been a while since I've been 'smile all day' happy!! I can't smiling. I'm glad the storm clouds have passed and the sun is shining again....it's about time :)

*I feel so blessed with such genuine and easy going friends. The last couple of weeks has been CRAZY/HELL and it's nice to know that I have friends that make the load of life a lot easier. My cup runneth over.....

*I seriously can't stop smiling over the AWESOME weekend I had. And this Monday ain't too shabby either! It started off quite nicely with a lovely lil text message! :) And the best part is, it's just gonna get better!! I. Can't. Wait.!! Plus this weekend is my ol' company's work party...I'm stoked to see all of my ol' friends there!! Awww Mr. NY will be there ....WOW!

*I love the Mckenzies! They run the Institute of Religion for my congregation. They're from Idaho and I LOVE EVERYTHING this woman makes!! After I take a bite of anything she makes, I always think, "God bless Sister McKenzie!!". It's like manna from Heaven!! Plus, they're just the sweetest and kindest couple alive. Elder Mckenzie has an infectious smile! I can't help but smile so big everytime I see him! I just wanna hug and squeeze the stuffing out of them both! It's like seeing Santa Claus all the time! Ahhh, I just love them so much!!

*I'm actually a lil excited to play the organ at church next Sunday. It's been a while and it's been so enjoyable getting to sing the hymns at church. I'm a lil nervous, but I know I can do it!

*I've been studying the Bible more. I hate being ignorant about certain stuff. A friend teaches Sunday school at church and I'm tired of hearing stories from the Bible that I SHOULD know. It's pathetic. But I love the class because he makes the Bible come alive and it's so fascinating with all of it's stories.

*Ok, I'm seriously so happy, it's ridiculous! Happy Monday everyone!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...