Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monday Monday....

*Finally started "The 30 Day Blog Challenge"...from almost 2 months ago.

*I can't stand unpacking...but it is a lot better than packing. Hands down!

*My bed's now lopsided. I don't know what happened during the move, but it definitely tilts to one side now. :( GRRRR.... I miss my once perfect bed....stupid moving!

*I love Sister McKenzie (one of my Institute teachers). EVERYTHING she makes is like manna from Heaven! No joke!! Every time I take a bite of something she's made I can't help but think, "God bless Sister McKenzie". She would definitely put Martha Stewart to shame!!! I hope I grow up cooking and baking just like Sis. McKenzie!

*I ate at Tacos El Gordo twice in one day. Once at 12am and then tonight around 9pm. Yeah, I can just feel my clothes getting tighter.

*And apparently it's Christmas... I still kinda hate the holiday, aside from the Christ part. I hate the commercialization of it. It sucks all of the Christ part out of Christmas.

*This Saturday is the Stake Christmas Concert. I'm so excited to finally be singing in one. Last year, I couldn't because my Meniere's was at it's worst. I'm nervous because I'm not 100% comfortable with ALL the songs, but I'll do my very best! Handel's "For Unto a Child is Born" is pretty tricky. The running part is definitely something else.... if I can just ace it, then I'll feel fine. Good luck to me. Other than that, I just hope I don't trip during the processional and don't sing during the wrong parts. We'll see.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...