Saturday, June 18, 2011

EXCITED!!!! Seriously EXCITED!!!

Today, I realized that it's about a month and a half til Mr. Red comes home.  Oh man, that made my day a million times better!! I got as giddy as a lil kid on Christmas morning!!  I'm STILL as giddy as a lil kid!!!  I've missed him so much.  I've truly missed my friend. I miss our conversations and just the beauty of all of our talks. I've missed texting him my random & important questions.  He's just one of those friends that "gets me" and I don't have to explain anything or feel judged. I couldn't have asked for such a great friend....and a handsome one at that. Oh *sigh*....he is SO pretty!!

I was thinking about our first encounter tonight.  Wow, a year has flown by....   Man, I miss Mr. Red because I feel like I'm losing more and more friends at church (missions or moving).  It also seems like he's been a lot of my conversations this week....as in, others bring him up.  

*HUUUUUGE SIIIIIIGH*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...