Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maybe it's just me, and I'm weird like that....

 ...but I really really REALLY miss my friend, Mr. Red. I've been thinking a lot about him and he somehow gets brought up in conversations I have with friends (not by my doing).  32 more days!!!! I CANNOT FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!  4.5 months has been WAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG!!!!  I'm dying.  Ok, maybe I sound weird at this point...but I was talking to my sister yesterday about him.  The thing I love the most about Mr. Red is that he's so intelligent.  He craves learning and knowledge.  Until I met him, I never realized how attractive that is!  My sister and I were talking about how knowledgeable he is about the Bible.  He just knows it like the back of his hand and that always trips me out!  He once taught a lesson about the House of Israel and it was AMAAAAAAAAZING!! The history and intricate back story of it all was phenomenal!! 
I love the conversations we have because they're not superficial topics, he enjoys deep conversations. He makes me contemplate deeper concepts and different ideas.  Thinking out of the box seems to be the norm with him. I like it.  
I just miss my friend. 
32 more daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...