Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seriously some of the BEST days EVER!!!

I think I've struck gold!! SERIOUSLY!! I've been having the BEST days lately!!!  I couldn't feel MORE blessed right now!! I LOVE it and I'm GRATEFUL!!

Friday: I got to hang out with my niece all day. It was so much fun!! We did some shopping and ran some errands.  Had lunch at our favorite spot and had a lil mini-Twilight Zone marathon.  (I think she was disappointed when it had NOTHING to do with vampires & werewolves)  We also watched "The Last Song" and had a junk food fest! FUN!!! I love moments like that.  Especially since she's growing up so quickly.  She's such a FUN girl to be around.  I've been blessed with the BEST niece!!

Saturday: Made about 4 dozen Cinnamon rolls, for the men at church for Father's Day, with Mama McK.  I  LOVE being in the kitchen with her! I will miss her more than I can ever express, once they go home from their mission this coming Monday.  I had dinner with my family and cousins who are in town from American Samoa.  It was just like ol' times.  
BBQ Ribeye steaks + Jack Johnson tunes = AWESOME family dinners!

Sunday: I look forward to church. I LOVE ANY opportunity I get to see my friends!! I love them all dearly! I'm BLESSED with the best!!  Seriously, I get so giddy on Saturday night because I get to spend quality time with my dearest friends.  They're practically like family!!  Had dinner that night with JUST my family and that was a beautiful blessing.  We had stuffed Salmon from Costco--OH I LOVE THOSE!!! And I made Mango cobbler for dessert.  FOOD COMA!!  It was cool just hangin' out with my family.  I love them. 

Monday: 
BEST. BEACH. DAY. EVERRRRRR.!!!!!!!! A few minutes after I woke up, Captain text me to see what I was doing for the day. I had a whole 'to-do list' of emails I needed to send and homework I needed to work on.  I told him that and he said, 'homework's overrated, come to the beach with me'.  HELL YEAH!!  When a HOT Fireman friend says 'go to the beach'--YOU GO!!! We spent the day at the beach, laying out & talking. It was SO relaxing!! I was SO nervous because I've never been to the beach with a guy before. Of course I've gone with a guy, who I happened to be dating or in a relationship with....this was different. Man, I was nervous because he works out and it DEFINITELY shows! So I wasn't sure what to wear and for the first time ever, I did my hair and make up just to go to the beach--SO WEIRD! But so worth it! Anyways, it was R.E.L.A.X.I.N.G.!!! He's a very easy guy to talk with.  It was comfortable and extremely enjoyable!!  Plus, I scored an AWESOME TAN!! OH YEAH BABY!!!  
Later that night, we went to a friend's home to have a BBQ farewell for the McK's and another family who is moving from the ward (congregation).  SO MUCH FUN!!  Everyone should have a zip line--HILLAAARRIIIOUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!  It was a fun time together with the ward family! 


Tuesday: CC went to the temple yesterday for the first time. She's preparing to go on her mission to Denver, Spanish speaking.  It was such a beautiful blessing to be there in the temple, with loved ones. I had a goal of going to the temple with Mama McK before her mission ended. I'm SO GRATEFUL that I had that wonderful opportunity last night.  I forgot how much I missed the temple and all those marvelous sisters that I had to blessing of serving with on Saturday afternoons.  It was a longing like I haven't felt for a while. I miss each of those sisters, they were like gems in a crown.  As we were leaving, I happened to see one of them who was also attending the temple last night. Oh it was divine to have that chance meeting. I was afraid she wasn't going to recognize me since my hair was A LOT shorter.  SHE DID!! It made me so happy! It was like old times.  SO BLESSED!!

Wednesday: My friend Joy drew this picture of me today! LOVE IT!!  Especially since the hair TOTALLY looks like me!!! Makes me crack up and smile!! 
THEN! I got a package in the mail!! Hermanita sent me earrings from New Mexico.  The white ones are mine and the other are for CC.  She actually sent me another one as well.  They have hummingbirds on them with dangly beads! I'll take a picture of them later.  I LOVE em!!! The most PERFECT gift for me are earrings!! I LOOOOOOOVE earrings!! I could wear them 24/7! Plus I love the stories behind jewelry!  I asked Mr. Red to pick me up some earrings while he's out on deployment in the South Pacific.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!  He'll be home in about 5.5 weeks!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!  Oh I've missed my dear friend!!! And then about 2 weeks after that, SimiSimSim comes home from Fiji!!! Oh I've missed that kid so much!!!  

I FEEL SO AWESOMELY BLESSED...I mean, AWESOMELY SPOILED!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...