Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Always grateful!

Sometimes I have moments when I feel like my heart is so full.  I feel so blessed and couldn't ask for anything more.  Tonight is one of those moments. 
I truly love my friends. I love them all.  I love those that I am BLESSED to attend church with.   They are my dearest friends.  I feel like Heavenly Father placed the choicest spirits and heaven sent angels in my path to make my life so much more and to befriend me.  I seriously feel so spoiled to have the greatest friends ever!! 
As I was talking with my dear friend Nash at FHE tonight, I could feel my heart bursting with love for her and all my friends around me.  I couldn't be anymore grateful! 
On the way home, my nephew Simi turned to me and said, "Thank you for accepting the call to be Relief Society president."  It was out of the blue, but it made me think back to when the call was extended to me and my change of heart towards the sisters in my ward.  My first worry, when the Bishop extended the call, was "How am I going to love all the sisters?".  The answer was something I learned on my mission, "Serve them til you love them and then you'll love to serve them."  It's true. I love each of the sisters in the ward.  They are beautiful, kind, intelligent, caring, funny, and loving women.  My heart bursts with love when I think of them.  I look forward to any moment I get to speak with them and get to know them.  I love them all and would do just about anything for them. It has been a true pleasure and blessing serving them and becoming better friends with them. 


Blessed beyond measure!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...